Beauty Products and Procedure Reviews by the Twins

WELCOME to Addicted-2-Beauty!

Welcome to our blog that will review and share our personal experiences with cosmetics, beauty products, fashion trends, and even cosmetic surgery.
Our goal with this blog is to help people get what they're looking for out of certain products, or achieve their desired beauty treatment.
Let us know if there's anything we can help you with and we'll do out best!
-J + A

5/14/2554

John Frieda Go Blonder Lightening Shampoo and Conditioner

I'd been at odds with my hair for a while wanting to lighten it but scared to destroy it after an incident 6 months earlier with a bad hair dresser that left my hair so fried it basically was just breaking off in pieces. My roots were coming in an ash blond which didn't match the ends which were a more brassy dark blond-brown colour. 
So I was in the Wall Greens and came across the Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Lightening Shampoo by John Frieda and decided to give it a try. The smell is great and refreshing and I leave both the shampoo and conditioner on for 10 minutes each before rinsing to increase the lightening outcome.  My only complaint about this product is that it leaves the hair feeling dry, so I use Shiseido Tsubaki Treatment once I rinse the Go Blonder conditioner which leaves my hair feeling soft and silky.  The best thing about this product is that it is peroxide and ammonia-free, so it safely lightens hair. 

Two months into using both John Frieda's Sheer Blonde Go Blonder shampoo and Go Blonder conditioner consistantly I can see major results.
^Before                                                                                                  After 2 months of Go Blonder^

Let me know what you think of the results and your experience with John Frieda's Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Shampoo and Condition by leaving me a comment :)

3 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. omg
    this looks awesome *_*
    The result looks great and it's so shiny now~

    ตอบลบ
  2. Thanks :) Yea, I was really surprised how much the colour lightened. I only wish it would go more pale and less of a yellow colour.
    I bought the shampoo and conditioner for about $5.00 each in the US .. so cheap and worth it!

    ตอบลบ
  3. Wow...that looks awesome and very natural. I just bought both the shampoo & conditioner last night, used them once and already see a subtle difference. I'm trying to lighten a hair color job that turned my hair a darker ash blonde than I wanted (the natural color is an even darker ash blonde and I usually color it with L'Oreal Feria Champagne Cocktail, but tried a different brand/shade and it just absorbed the color molecules.) It also seemed to lighten my roots, so hopefully this will get me through the growing out phase. Thanks for posting the pictures.

    ตอบลบ