Beauty Products and Procedure Reviews by the Twins

WELCOME to Addicted-2-Beauty!

Welcome to our blog that will review and share our personal experiences with cosmetics, beauty products, fashion trends, and even cosmetic surgery.
Our goal with this blog is to help people get what they're looking for out of certain products, or achieve their desired beauty treatment.
Let us know if there's anything we can help you with and we'll do out best!
-J + A

5/14/2554

Eucerin Q10 Active Eye moisturizer + the Garnier Caffeine Roll-on = LIFESAVER

Over the years I've abused my skin with excessive tanning and noticed recently some fine lines beneath on the outter corners and beneath my eyes. After noticing the lines I was hysterical and immediately went on a search for a good eye cream, when I was directed by a pharmacist to Eucerin Q10 Active Eye I've been using it for roughly a month now in addition to the Garnier Caffeine Roll-on and have noticed visible results! I apply the Q10 active eye around my eyes to a clean face before bed and again in the morning after using the Garnier Caffiene Roll-on prior to applying my foundation. 
These two products have made my eyes look more youthful by reducing the lines and darkness circles around my eyes and more dewy beneath my eyes.  It's a miracle what getting ride of some lines can do for one's self-esteem.  I definitely will post pics of my eyes before using these products and 5 weeks later, so wait just a week and a bit and you'll be able to see the difference yourself.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น