Beauty Products and Procedure Reviews by the Twins

WELCOME to Addicted-2-Beauty!

Welcome to our blog that will review and share our personal experiences with cosmetics, beauty products, fashion trends, and even cosmetic surgery.
Our goal with this blog is to help people get what they're looking for out of certain products, or achieve their desired beauty treatment.
Let us know if there's anything we can help you with and we'll do out best!
-J + A

5/18/2554

fushion hair extensions... don't get them!

Last year I decided I was sick of having shoulder-length hair and started looking into my options.
 My options were:
1.  a weave, where the fake hair is braided into your natural hair. cons=uncomfortable to sleep with
2.  clip-in extensions, each piece of ectension clips in underneath your hair.  cons=time consuming
3.  fushion extensions, pieces of hair are glued on using a glue gun and special type of glue to your natural hair.  cons-none, or so I thought!


I found a salon that had somewhat of a reputable reputation in Bangkok and decided to give it a go.   The total cost was about 5000baht which is roughly $160USD...affordable for fusion extensions.
It took abotu 3hours to finish my hair and i walked out with beautiful long hair.

After the fushion extensions (my hair was at my shoulders before)



I didn't really start to notice problems till I washed my hair...
-The first thing i noticed is that the extensions were very heavy and weighing down my natural hair especially when wet.
-The extensions were made of asian hair and I'm caucasian, so my hair doesn't dry as fast and also doesn't dry straight.  I wasn't able to blow dry around the fused(glued) area because it could loosen the fushion.
-Styling was a major hassle.
-Couldn't put hair in an up-do because you could see the fushion underneath
1 week later i got the extensions removed
...waste of $160USD


I got them removed exactly one week later because I couldn't stand them any longer. After I got them removed I had to get a hair cut because the fushion had successfully damaged my hair.  Great! after wanting longer hair I end up with shorter hair. :(


I will NEVER subject myself to fushion extensions ever again and I'm warning you all that it will destroy your hair.  Clip-ins are the way to go.  I'll be posting about my new Lord & Cliff 18" 7 piece clip-in extensions in a few days and show you step by step how to apply them. 


What method of hair-lengthening have you tried (weave, clip-in extensions, fushion)?

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น