Beauty Products and Procedure Reviews by the Twins

WELCOME to Addicted-2-Beauty!

Welcome to our blog that will review and share our personal experiences with cosmetics, beauty products, fashion trends, and even cosmetic surgery.
Our goal with this blog is to help people get what they're looking for out of certain products, or achieve their desired beauty treatment.
Let us know if there's anything we can help you with and we'll do out best!
-J + A

12/07/2554

Yes, I'm a phone snob!

Victoria Beckham with her custom gold plated iphone 4
Kim K clinging on to her BB BOLD 9780



If you are a fashion conscious person, you know that style doesn't just end in your clothes, accessories, and make-up but also plays a big part in the food/beverages you drink right down  to the electronics you use.  Yes, brand matters.  Usually you pay for the brand because you expect/trust that it will be good quality merchandise.  So when it comes to cellphones, I'm no different.
I've gone through 3 blackberry smartphones this year, not because i lose them, but because I'm aware of the new features and always want the most technologically advanced phones.  I'm currently using the Blackberry bold 9780.

The Bold 9780 is a sleek and sexy phone... I bought the white one because I thought it looked clean and more modern than the black one.  It's got great features : 3mp camera with flash, mp3 player, video camera, 3G capability etc..  Unfortunately I may have abused it a little and it's slowly but surely breaking down.  Not only is it breaking down, but my bbm (blackberry messenger) contacts are slowly dwindling away as my friends toss their  blackberries aside and replace them with iphone4 or the new iphone 4S.
Now, I'm considering making the big purchase and buying an iphone 4 or iphone 4s, it's sleek and sexy with cameras on both side -5mp on the iphone 4 and 8mp on the iphone 4S.   Because I live far from friend and family, the skype application available on the iphone is one of the best selling points for me.

So here's my dilemma:  Should I buy up the iphone 4, buy an iphone 4s, or wait till my blackberry totally shuts down before considering the purchase of a new phone? What phone do you like? Why? Which do you own? 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น