Beauty Products and Procedure Reviews by the Twins

WELCOME to Addicted-2-Beauty!

Welcome to our blog that will review and share our personal experiences with cosmetics, beauty products, fashion trends, and even cosmetic surgery.
Our goal with this blog is to help people get what they're looking for out of certain products, or achieve their desired beauty treatment.
Let us know if there's anything we can help you with and we'll do out best!
-J + A

12/07/2554

Rhinoplasty in Thailand

I had a separate page for this but decided to just throw it into a post instead.  Since this procedure I have had a restylane filler nose job so you can see why and before and after pics in my "Restylane Nose Job" post..


Here's my experience from...

Two years ago I decided to get rhinoplasty to reduce the hump on my nose.  I'd broken my nose three times and as a result of trauma to the nose my nose had a large hump on the bridge.  As I was nearing my 21st birthday I decided to start looking more into rhinoplasty.  Prices were outrageous, and although you can't put a price on your face I didn't have the kind of money needed to do surgery in Canada, so I started looking at cosmetic surgeons in Thailand.
Thailand is quite reputable when it comes to cosmetic surgery, although i wouldn't say they deal with rhinoplasty that requires reducing the hump on a nose all that often.  I looked at several clinics before choosing Dr. Pat at Tokai Clinic on Sukhumvit soi 97 in Bangkok, Thailand.  I had read good reviews about him on web forums and upon visiting him decided he was the right surgeon for me. 
Rhinoplasty was probably the most painful and uncomfortable experience of my life, but well worth it for the results.  I stayed in the clinic for 3 days, where I was given healthy meals and waited on by a maid that stayed in my room.  I was given plenty of pain killers to help cope, but the most uncomfortable part was not being able to breath through my nose.  On the 3rd day before I left the clinic to stay at a hotel the doctor removed the gauze from my nose that helped keep each nostril open.. it was absolutely disgusting.  Upon leaving the clinic I was told by my doctor not to look in a mirror or remove my bandages until the next a week later.  I left the clinic looking like hannibal lector and saught refuge in my hotel where i stayed for a week without leaving...  i also removed my bandages once to have a look at my face, curiousity got the best of me.  It was really discouraging seeing my face just a few days after surgery, and at the time I thought I had made a huge mistake trying to fix something that sits in the center of my face. 
A few days passed and I went for a follow up, swelling was going down nicely and my septum that had to be cut to perform surgery, was healing nicely.  For a few months after my nose was swollen and I looked like a lion, but as time passed my nose was starting to slim down and finally I could see something I liked... NO HUMP!  Brilliant! 
The surgery including meds and 3 days stay at the clinic was under $2000 USD which is incredibly affordable and the service of the staff was hospitable and absolutely amazing.  If you are considering cosmetic surgery, before shelling out thousands of dollars look abroad.  There are tons of qualified plastic surgeons out there that can perform amazing work at lower rates than western countries.
I'm incredibly satisfied with my nose, although its not 100% perfect, it looks so much better. It's taken years off my face, brightened up my eyes and done wonders for my self-esteem.
If you have an questions or comments about rhinoplasty let me know, I would be happy to answer anything. 
Here are the before and afters(11 days after)
Two years later I'm very happy with the results and all the pain was worth it. I definitely recommend this procedure for anyone that has had trauma to the nose and as a result has a bump/crooked  nose.


Most recent photo
Since this photo i have had restylane filler injected along the bridge of my nose to create a taller more straight nose.  Please see my post about the "Restylane Nose Job"

7 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Thank you so much for this post! I was looking into Tokai but hadn't found any detailed reviews!
    Also, did you visit the clinic alone? I'm not planning to but was just wondering if it was possible to do so

    ตอบลบ
  2. When I first visited I had a friend go with me. Its completely possible to go alone. the staff are very friendly but only the Dr., Dr Pat, speaks English well. I totally recommend him for breast augmentation, but I think for rhinoplasty I would look for a less invasive alternative. Restylane is a great alternative, but I think tokai clinic is more expensive than other places for a restylane nose job.

    ตอบลบ
  3. Is it possible to conserve the original bottom shape of the nose after a rhinoplasty

    ตอบลบ
  4. Rhinoplasty is very simple and does not cost much money , it has been popular among the people in Thailand, 80% of the population prefer to have this surgery and Thailand is the best destination for Rhinoplasty.

    ตอบลบ
  5. If anyone searching for Nose Surgery By Best Awarded Doctor Then Visit Rhinoplasty in Indore

    ตอบลบ
  6. A blog must be connected to the person in need. It is really important to understand the actual feel of such necessity and the essence of objective behind it. Author must give proper time to understand every topic before writing it.
    หน้าหมองคล้ำ

    ตอบลบ
  7. Nice and useful blog. I am very impressed from your blog. Nose is most important part of anyone, so a beautiful nose increase the beauty of face. Nose reshaping surgery Delhi it’s really amazing.

    ตอบลบ