Beauty Products and Procedure Reviews by the Twins

WELCOME to Addicted-2-Beauty!

Welcome to our blog that will review and share our personal experiences with cosmetics, beauty products, fashion trends, and even cosmetic surgery.
Our goal with this blog is to help people get what they're looking for out of certain products, or achieve their desired beauty treatment.
Let us know if there's anything we can help you with and we'll do out best!
-J + A

6/27/2554

Romi (from the real L word) inspired "tribal feather earrings" from Forever 21


I've always loved Romi from "The Real L Word" 's style, especially her asymmetrical feather earrings.  I decided to go look for a pair here in Bangkok... it was a lot more difficult than I expected.  I ended up purchasing "tribal feather earrings" from Forever 21 for the equivalent of $5.80 USD.  
purchase Forever 21 "tribal feather earrings" here
I wasn't thrilled about the wheel in the middle and I wanted something a little more simple, so I removed it and attached the feather to hook that goes through the ear.  Instead of having just one earring, i decided to stick with two, but keep them asymmetrical. So below is the final result.
They look beautiful on and are trendy and unique.  I even had one friend say they look expensive.  They really give a boost too a simple outfits and look great with hair down or tied back in a low ponytail or bun.



I found two great asymmetrical style earrings at Urban Outfitters online that I thought I would share. 

available here
This one is a single earring, VERY similar to the one Romi is wearing in the above picture.    It's quite long and fall past the collar bone.  It looks beautiful. The only downside I've read in reviews is that it tends to be quite heavy and pulls the earlobe down.

Available here

These earrings are hot hot hot. So stylish. This is initially what I was looking for, but couldn't find in Bangkok.  Hopefully I can still find a pair when I visit Canada next month.  The stud for one ear and feather earring for the other use the same type of metal, so they match nicely and look complete.  Very cute, fashionable and balanced for those of us that can't pull of the single feathered earring.







ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น