Beauty Products and Procedure Reviews by the Twins

WELCOME to Addicted-2-Beauty!

Welcome to our blog that will review and share our personal experiences with cosmetics, beauty products, fashion trends, and even cosmetic surgery.
Our goal with this blog is to help people get what they're looking for out of certain products, or achieve their desired beauty treatment.
Let us know if there's anything we can help you with and we'll do out best!
-J + A

6/06/2554

Big Eye Contacts or Circle Lenses

If you haven't noticed when looking at those cute Korean Popstars, they all have such sweet eye! This is the effect that big eye or circle contact lenses have, they make your iris look bigger giving you doey, sweet eyes. 
My first thoughts when I got a pair were that I looked like a cartoon, but then they grew on me. 


It's important when buying a pair of big eye contact lenses that you take care of your eyes and buy a reputable brand. 
-Usually with new fashion lenses, you should soak them in your solution for one day once you get home. 
-The lenses are larger that your average contact usually from 14.2mm in diameter + you.  I recommend no larger than 14.5mm in diameter.
-If they cause any irritation, TAKE THEM OUT! Your eyes may not like certain brands, so if you are still interested in wearing big eye contacts or circle lenses, try a different brand. I had to try many brands before finding one that didn't give me an eye infection or severely dry out my eyes.
-If you're a girl, put your lenses on BEFORE applying eye make-up.  Like I said, these kind of lenses are large in diameter and it's difficult not to get eye make up on them if you put them in atfer your eye make up.  Any foreign objects on the lenses will cause them to be very uncomfortable.
-Make sure you clean them well after every use.  The cleaner you keep them, the longer you will be able to wear them.


Brands most-likely vary with region, so I don't know if it's any use to put up brands but I do find Geo to be comfortable.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น